Monday, June 25, 2018

my anmazing speech

Imagine, if you were a superhero for a day that would be the best day of my life, would it be the best day of your life. I've thought about it. And i decided If i was a superhero i would have the best outfit, it would have a tutu and a cape. I would also have awesome powers like i could fly. I would also save the day’ and mady even save a pink pig  and mady a pug you know this type of puppys that have a small but cute  face it looks like they have just ran into a wall
My outfit       
My outfit would have a tutu like i said and a cape but it would have onesie a unicorn sparkly pink blue and purple onesie with a tutu and a cape.  my name unicorn girl cause of my onesie. it’s amazing isn't it? my cape is also sparkly pink and the tutu is a shiny silky  blue it’s the best outfit ever but now i've thought of it it might be hard to fly in it but i’ll get youst to it
My powers  
My powers would be to fly, have water powers and also do flips and things like that. Flying is cool because i can rome the city and the country and have an amazing time.
Water powers mean i can control water. control water means that i can move the water from lack in to the sea and help the trapped animals that are stuck it rock pools and also  breath underwater. Doing flips and thing is what most superheros do some jump from building to building and some fly from cloud to cloud.
super hero stuff
As a superhero i would play around with my powers i would need some practice and i mite break some bones like my collarbone or my leg and not being allowed to swim or run . As a superhero it looks hard to save people so if i do get the chance to be a superhero i will have to be super qerful get it i’m a superhero and i have to be super qerful . Being a superhero is one of my dreams and i love movies and books on superhero and the new avengers movie was AWESOME and also i wouldn't listen to my mom she is the best but i have to do what i have to do la la la not listening i'm getting better and better and now i am one thet the best superhero you could ever get and it is all because of my powers and my super cool outfit
And know that's the end so that’s what i would do as a superhero so i hope i've made you think of what you would do as a superhero that’s the  end of my amazing fantastic speech goodbye



No comments:

Post a Comment